What is a Step Lift?
Step Lifts we recommend
Wessex LR (Low Rise) Steplift
Under the surface
- The Wessex LR range embodies over three decades of design innovation.
- A twin hydraulic cylinder configuration together with a full width scissor arrangement and a 5mm aluminium platform all combine to give strength and stability.
- On the outside, a Bleu Sable architectural powder coat finish provides excellent exterior durability and colour retention.
- Good design is not all about appearance; it is also about function, and with the Wessex LR functionality has never looked so good.
Wessex SP Lift – the small Step/Porch Lift
A giant benefit of this small lift is how simple it is. With a design inspired by scissor lifts, it only travels a short distance, but does so reliably and effectively.
Far easier to use than a ramp, and a better option when space is limited, the SP can be installed indoors or outdoors, making it perfectly suited to front door steps.
The Wessex SP500 Steplift has been developed as a compact option for those applications where space is at a premium. It provides wheelchair users easy access where difficulties exist due to a change in level or the presence of one or two steps. The lift is compact whilst offering a large platform area and shallow ramp for easy access.
Terrys TSL 500 Domestic Steplift
Benefits at a glance
- Safe and reliable – built in the UK to BS 6440 standard
- Easy to use – convenient controls and shallow approach ramp
- Versatile – supplied either with bridging steps or upper level gate protection
- Quick installation – can easily be installed by our experienced engineers in a day
- Cost-effective – often a cheaper option than a wheelchair ramp and can be easily re-sited
Watch a video of the TSL 500 here:
TSL 1000 Domestic Steplift
Cost effective: often cheaper than a ramp and can be easily re-sited
Versatile: the lift will travel up to 1000mm with upper gate protection or 960mm with a triple bridge unit
Low maintenance: annual servicing recommended. Maintenance contract available.
Safe: built in the UK to BS 6440 by Terry Lifts with over 30 years’ experience in mobility and access products.